Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Better Man Than I

Although I appear friendly and accessible, I'm actually a right jerk, unless you ply me with booze. Bill over at DISC/ontent, however, is actually willing to interact with you in a meaningful way.

He's looking at loglines for D2DVD film ideas. A contest, verily, an arena for to see your ideas crush other, weaker ideas like Russell Crowe weeding out those gits in the chariot. No promises, but it's a nice way to hone your craft and maybe get a crack at actors saying your words. Go and throw your pitches at the wall.

5 comments:

Bill Cunningham said...

Again, your kind words leave me kickin' at the dirt and sayin', "aw shucks!" (and no booze was involved!)

Thanks John.

I'm sure there's plenty of stuff that's going to stick to the wall, the bottom of my shoes, etc...I'll be wearing my hip-waders.

I also bought the extra big shovel to muck out my email box.

Should be right fun.

BenDavid said...

I'm sure a lot of the submissions will end up here:

http://queryletters.blogspot.com/

Phentermine said...

Goodness, there is so much effective info here!

Jual Obat Sipilis Ampuh said...

Obat Sipilis,Obat Sipilis Ampuh,Obat Sipilis Manjur,Obat Sipilis Alami,Obat Sipilis Herbal,Obat Sipilis Tradisional,Obat Sipilis Mujarab,Jual Obat Sipilis,Jual Obat Sipilis Ampuh,Gejala Penyakit Sipilis,Ciri Penyakit Sipilis,Penyebab Penyakit Sipilis,Cara Mengobati Sipilis,Cara Menyembuhkan Sipilis,Pengobatan Penyakit Sipilis,Obat Raja Singa,Obat Raja Singa Ampuh.Hubungi 082325300586 Atau BBM 5A6D68C9

Riyan Cilacap said...

Thank You Verry Much, Ijin nitip gan dan trimaksih atas infonya

Obat Sakit Kelamin De Nature
Pengobatan Kutil Kelamin
Cara Mengobati Kutil Kelamin
Kutil Kelamin
Obat Kutil Kelamin
Obat Condyloma
Obat Jengger Ayam
Obat Sipilis
Obat Gonore
Obat Raja Singa
Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Chlamydia
Obat Herpes
Obat Herpes Genital
Obat Herpes Kelamin
Obat Herpes Zoster
Obat Herpes Badan
Obat Jengger Ayam
Obat Kutil Kelamin
Obat Kondiloma
Obat Condyloma Accuminata
Obat Jengger Ayam Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Kutil Kelamin Pada Pria Dan Wanita