Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hate me! HATE ME with your WALLETS!

Oooh, the comments are nothing. You should see the e-mails. Although I appreciate most people obeying the "e-mail the hate mail" rule here.

I would remind you, if you find me arrogant, a poor writer, short-sighted, generally offensive, etc., there is one sure-fire way to punish me -- contribute to the Army Emergency Relief Fund with the Paypal button to the right. I'm funneling funds through here because, at the end of the month, I'm matching the funds you donate.

So write the big check and bankrupt me! Strip me of my ill-gotten gains! If I am a "spoiled little pansy-ass brat", make me pay!

3 comments:

Booga said...

I find your POSTS most informative and insightful. Why do some people people even bother with HATE mail, its kinda reminds me of how Howard Stern. If you don't like it, don't read/watch/listen to it.

If you can't say something nice/useful, punch yourself in the crotch and get a clue.

UncleFire said...

I've read a bit of your posts. I find them interesting and amuzing. Plus I just love the blog title...makes me laugh just reading it... blog on.

Riyan Cilacap said...

Thank You Verry Much, Ijin nitip gan dan trimaksih atas infonya

Obat Sakit Kelamin De Nature
Pengobatan Kutil Kelamin
Cara Mengobati Kutil Kelamin
Kutil Kelamin
Obat Kutil Kelamin
Obat Condyloma
Obat Jengger Ayam
Obat Sipilis
Obat Gonore
Obat Raja Singa
Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Chlamydia
Obat Herpes
Obat Herpes Genital
Obat Herpes Kelamin
Obat Herpes Zoster
Obat Herpes Badan
Obat Jengger Ayam
Obat Kutil Kelamin
Obat Kondiloma
Obat Condyloma Accuminata
Obat Jengger Ayam Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Kutil Kelamin Pada Pria Dan Wanita