Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hate me! HATE ME with your WALLETS!

Oooh, the comments are nothing. You should see the e-mails. Although I appreciate most people obeying the "e-mail the hate mail" rule here.

I would remind you, if you find me arrogant, a poor writer, short-sighted, generally offensive, etc., there is one sure-fire way to punish me -- contribute to the Army Emergency Relief Fund with the Paypal button to the right. I'm funneling funds through here because, at the end of the month, I'm matching the funds you donate.

So write the big check and bankrupt me! Strip me of my ill-gotten gains! If I am a "spoiled little pansy-ass brat", make me pay!

1 comment:

UncleFire said...

I've read a bit of your posts. I find them interesting and amuzing. Plus I just love the blog title...makes me laugh just reading it... blog on.